A most significant AdminDroid update - crafted with love and remotely together
After a busy year, here we are with the most powerful AdminDroid update, which has doubled AdminDroid's power!
We've added 600+ new reports, Advanced Alerting, Granular Delegation, AI-powered Graphical Analysis on all reports, improved performance, and much more in this update.
Advanced Microsoft 365 Alerting
Now, AdminDroid can assist you in identifying new risks and unusual activities, comparing activity trends, and alert you on 1400+ Microsoft 365 activities.
- 48 ready to deploy default templates that are recommended for all organizations.
- Alerts are reported with great detail so that you can react to them swiftly.
- Visualize the alerts, status, and trends quickly in the alert's dashboard.
- Take immediate action on alerts and mark them as closed or investigating.
Granular Access Delegation for AdminDroid Admins
You can control what others can see in AdminDroid using the role-based granular delegation. It offers a fine-grained level of control over Microsoft 365 Users, Groups, Mailboxes, Teams, and Sites. You can also limit access to AdminDroid dashboards and reports.
- You can empower your organization's help desk technicians with up-to-date reports. Delegate just the reports which they require.
- Provides greater control for managers by delegating all the available information about their direct reports in just a click.
- Offer dashboard access to C-level executives to give a holistic picture of the entire Microsoft 365 stack.
- You can restrict your delegated admins from accessing the organization's CxO data or any confidential data.
We have incorporated plenty of pre-defined roles to get you started, and you can also create customized roles based on your requirements.
AI-powered Graphical Analytics
With AI-powered graphical analysis, you can gain insights into any report and better understand the data. The AI engine analyzes all of the data and presents the important insights to you in a visually appealing manner. By clicking on the available statistics, you can quickly drill down into the details.
More advanced reports that are created by combining data from multiple Microsoft 365 reports after examining from various perspectives. Thus, it provides very insightful information that is not immediately available in Microsoft 365.
- Sign-in Analytics: Displays sign-ins along with location, risk, conditional access, device, and MFA details.
- Email Analytics: Email analysis with external and internal classifications is provided. It also provides analysis like peak and idle timings. Furthermore, all reports include hourly, daily, and monthly email statistics.
- Usage Analytics: Measures the usage of applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Teams, and Outlook. It also classifies the data based on users, platforms, and applications used.
- Audit Analytics: Audit events add more information about the activity performer and also provide a summary of the activity by department, city, state, country, and more.
- Exchange Analytics: By classifying data such as external forwarding, forwarding domains, and so on, it provides deep insights into Inbox rules and email forwarding.
- Conditional Access Policy Analytics: Provides a variety of analytic reports on Conditional Access Policies, including a comprehensive list of sign-in activities related to CA policies.
- M365 Birds Eye: Provides insights and a high-level overview of all Office 365 services.
Pre-built report collections to ease your compliance and regulation review, usage and adoption analytics, inactivity tracking, security inspection, and so on.
- M365 Usage - Collection of reports to understand how your employees are using M365 services.
- M365 Apps Usage - Collection of reports to analyze Microsoft 365 Apps activities based on users and the platforms used.
- M365 Inactive User Management - Collection of reports to monitor inactive users across all Office 365 services.
- M365 Admin Management - Collection of reports to manage all admins and their activities.
- M365 External User Management - Collection of reports to manage external users in your Office 365 environment.
Microsoft 365 Compliance Auditing
To simplify your organization's compliance requirements, reports are analyzed and carefully curated with respect to various compliance requirements.
- SOX - 191 Reports
- PCI-DSS - 147 Reports
- GLBA - 169 Reports
- GDPR - 100 Reports
- HIPAA - 119 Reports
- FISMA - 177 Reports
Advanced Scheduling Customization
We have released earlier beta capabilities such as Scheduling with Filters, Intelligent Filtering, and Schedule Subscriptions for general use, along with additional customization.
- Get a sneak preview of the generated report in the email body.
- Avoid generating and sending empty reports.
Admin Activity Reports
Now you can monitor all of your AdminDroid admins' activities in greater detail. Over 60 reports are available to monitor logins, report access and downloads, and setting changes.
New Statistical Reports (60+)
We have introduced 60+ new statistical report on various Microsoft 365 services to enhance your reporting experience.
Exchange Online (25 reports)
- Added categories for Shared and Archived mailboxes, and reports on Mailbox permissions and more.
Azure AD (6 reports)
- Included reports related to Azure AD Groups and Administrative Roles.
SharePoint Online (10 reports)
- New summary reports to learn your SharePoint Online usage are included.
Microsoft Teams (4 reports)
General (15+ reports)
- Included activity-related reports on Groups and other Microsoft 365 services.
New Audit Reports (55+)
New audit reports were introduced to effectively monitor the activities on various Microsoft 365 services.
Email Audit (15+ reports)
- Added reports on email security and statistics.
Azure AD (8 reports)
- New reports on Azure AD security and Guest user activities are added.
Exchange Online (4 reports)
SharePoint Online (8 reports)
Microsoft Teams (7 reports)
PowerBI (2 reports)
Secure Score (3 reports)
General Auditing (9 reports)
Handy Navigation Menu
Minimize Left-pane - Minimize the navigation menu to increase viewing area.
Jump Links - For easier navigation, related report categories are provided as links in the left-pane.
Looking for help? We've got your back. All features are explained through a step-by-step walkthrough. To begin, simply click on the question mark or 'Looking for help' link in the top-right corner.
PostgreSQL 13 Support
PostgreSQL 13 support has been added. PostgreSQL 13 is used in all new installations. If you were auto-updated from an earlier version of AdminDroid, please contact our support to upgrade your PostgresSQL DB.
Tons of minor enhancements
Many existing functionalities and reports have been improved to provide you with an even better experience.
We're aware it's a bit lengthy to read. We've been working on this for a year to make sure you get everything you need from Microsoft 365. We hope this enhance and makes your Microsoft 365 experience more enjoyable!